Comment on page
Spelling it out to you
Except as expressly provided to the contrary in writing by Genie, the Services provided by Genie to projects, content contained therein, and any Digital Asset(s) listed therein are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied. Genie (and its affiliate(s), licensor(s) and/or other business associate(s)) make no warranty that the services:
- 1.will meet your requirements;
- 2.will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, error-free or virus-free basis; or
- 3.will be accurate, reliable, complete, legal or safe.
We do not endorse any of the products or services advertised on this platform and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions in the campaigns. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability of the content, products, services, or related graphics contained on this platform for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. We will not be liable for loss of any kind from any action taken in reliance on material or information contained in the Services.
We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss and take no responsibility for, and will not be liable to you for the use of any Digital Assets, including but not limited to any losses, damages, or claims arising from
- 1.User error, such as forgotten passwords, private keys or seed phrases, incorrectly constructed transactions or mistyped addresses;
- 2.Server failure or data loss;
- 3.Corrupted wallet files;
- 4.Unauthorised access to applications; or
- 5.Any unauthorised Third-Party activities, including without limitation the use of viruses, phishing, brute-forcing or other means of attack against the Services or any Digital Asset(s).
Genie is not responsible for sustained casualties due to vulnerability or any kind of failure, abnormal behaviour of any software (e.g., wallet, NFTS, “smart contract,” etc.), blockchain(s) or any other feature(s) of the Services. Genie is not responsible for casualties due to any late reporting by Projects or representatives (or not reporting at all) of any issues with the blockchain(s) supporting any of the Digital Asset(s), including forks thereof, technical node issues or any other issues that result in any loss of funds. Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit the liability of either party for fraud, death or bodily injury caused by gross negligence, violation of laws, or any other activity that cannot be limited or excluded by legitimate means. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties in contracts with users, so the above exclusion may not apply to you, solely to the extent such exclusion is prohibited by applicable law.