Comment on page
Participate in Campaigns
The "X" on the treasure map
Every campaign will have its requirements, rewards, and period. You can understand them through the description and campaign details:
Eligibility Conditions show the required historical actions taken on a snapshot date or during a snapshot period. You have to fulfil all eligibility conditions before participating.
If you are eligible, you should see the label
You are eligible to participate in this campaign because you fulfil all the following requirements
You won't receive any rewards if you complete the mission but are not eligible
Every mission will have its reward rate, mission pool, and participation period. You can choose to participate in any of them.
- 1.Check the chain the campaign is on and connect the corresponding wallet (e.g. Terra's campaign will utilise the Station wallet)
- 2.Check your Eligibility to participate in the campaign. On a wallet basis, this determines if you can join the campaign
- 3.You can complete any mission to start earning rewards after checking your eligibility.
- 4.Once you have rewards to claim, the
Claimbutton will be clickable. After you click it, you have to sign a claim transaction against the contract
- Gas fee is payable for this transaction so make sure you have enough gas to claim the rewards⚠
- Rewards across all missions will be claimed in one transaction so you only have to pay for gas once
- 5.You will see a success message after claiming the rewards successfully. A transaction hash will be provided for you to check too. Happy claiming!
Fear not cause all mission actions are trackable on-chain. You'll get the reward you deserve. Click on
Refreshbutton to ensure that the progress last updated is accurate. If it's refreshed, check whether the mission is a time-weighted one e.g. average liquidity provided / average staked / average held. Time-weighted missions mean that the progress will update as time goes by so be patient young padawan.